Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by TAnnison <ta...@trisystems.co.uk> on 2007/11/26 09:55:58 UTC

Re: [AXIS2] Anyone using spring with axis2 ?

Aha!

>From this info below, I see that I need different handler classes for
different service styles - that's more than I knew before! And it seems as
though such classes are available out there somewhere, perhaps?

We are currently using
com.workingmouse.webservice.axis.SpringBeanRPCProvider for rpc/encoded
services - I need to find similar classes for all the otherservice styles.
If anyone has some nice reliable pre-written classes, or information on
where to find them, any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers
Tracey