Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Erik Huelsmann <eh...@gmail.com> on 2005/11/22 12:10:23 UTC

Failed updates & working copy needs manual repair?

[ About interrupted updates ]

> I would also like atomic updates. It happened to me once that an update
> failed and I had to manually restore many files.

I'd like to know a bit more about that, since it's not supposed to
happen that way. Any interrupted update should be fixeable by running
'svn cleanup' and 'svn update'.

What happened, which version did you use, what did you have to do to
repair it and what other commands did you (unsuccessfully) try before
resorting to manual repair?

Thanks!

bye,

Erik.