Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Andrew Musselman <ak...@apache.org> on 2019/05/14 18:13:39 UTC

Roadshow Brazil

I was just chatting with Trevor Grant at the Roadshow in Chicago and heard
there might be plans to run one in Brazil; if there's anything I can to do
help please let me know.

We have a small team in Sao Paulo who could be a good resource for planning
and communications.

Best
Andrew

Re: Roadshow Brazil

Posted by Andrew Musselman <an...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the link Henk; we are doing one here in Chicago this evening.

Re: Roadshow Brazil

Posted by "Henk P. Penning" <pe...@uu.nl>.
On Tue, 14 May 2019, Andrew Musselman wrote:

> Date: Tue, 14 May 2019 18:13:39 +0000
> From: Andrew Musselman <ak...@apache.org>
> To: dev@community.apache.org
> Subject: Roadshow Brazil
>
> I was just chatting with Trevor Grant at the Roadshow in Chicago and heard
> there might be plans to run one in Brazil; if there's anything I can to do
> help please let me know.

Hi Andrew,

   Please organise a key singing-party :

     https://mirror-vm.apache.org/~henkp/sig/key-signing-party.htmlAt

   At least, all Apache people shoud be connected.

> We have a small team in Sao Paulo who could be a good resource for planning
> and communications.

> Andrew

   Henk Penning