Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Tushar Sheth <tu...@gmail.com> on 2022/01/27 21:50:11 UTC

timestamp with key events in guaclog txt file?

Is there something I can do to add in timestamps to the key events .txt
file created by guaclog?

Some related questions that might help point me in the right direction:

1. Does the raw file that guaclog processes have such information?

2. I'm thinking the raw file must have something since guacenc translates
this same raw file into a video file that has "timestamps". Correct?

3. What are the relevant files in the source code?
I think recording.c writes the raw file that guaclog (and guacenc)
translates.

https://github.com/apache/guacamole-server/blob/master/src/common/recording.c

I see that recording.c pulls in some timestamp information. Can
guaclog somehow add that timestamp information to the key events txt file
it creates?

Thank you!

Tushar