Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Jan Velecký <VV...@seznam.cz> on 2014/08/06 17:33:29 UTC

Plugman poor documentation of adduser

Hello,
how can I add user to Cordova plugin repository to be able to upload plugin?
When I type plugman adduser into cmd (Windows 7 64 bit), it wanna Username
from me...
Probably new username (documentation of plugman is so poor), but I can type
anything and it wanna username again, I can type username (Velda), e-mail
and nothing.

Thanks for help.

Re: Plugman poor documentation of adduser

Posted by Jan Velecký <VV...@seznam.cz>.
Anybody there, who use plugman...?