Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Rick Hillegas <ri...@gmail.com> on 2023/11/01 22:27:43 UTC

Re: [VOTE] 10.17.1.0 release

Using a Mac OSX 11.2.3 laptop, I have run full tests of 10.17.1.0 using
the classpath and the modulepath as well as upgrade tests from all
previous Derby versions. I have verified the top links in the release
index, verified the structure of all distributions, and verified that
code and docs can be built from the source distro.

+1