Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by "Duff, Jason" <jd...@starkinvestments.com> on 2002/04/05 17:30:44 UTC

RE: CheckBox problem in struts..

More of a question for the user list...

Here is some doc directly from the struts site:  "In order to correctly
recognize unchecked checkboxes, the ActionForm bean associated with this
form must include a statement setting the corresponding boolean property to
false in the reset() method."
( http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/struts-html.html#checkbox )

jason