Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by David Leangen <wi...@leangen.net> on 2007/08/09 09:03:47 UTC

Feedbacks "contaminated"

I have a few forms on one page, and more than one form has a feedback.

When a user submits one form with errors, the feedbacks from the other
forms are "contaminated" by the validation error messges from the other
forms.

Is this normal?

Do I need to use something other than feedback to accomplish what I'm
trying to do?

Thanks!
Dave

RE: Feedbacks "contaminated"

Posted by David Leangen <wi...@leangen.net>.
Nice ! Thank you!

And here's the wiki page (which I didn't notice before):

  http://cwiki.apache.org/WICKET/using-more-than-one-feedbackpanel-per-page.
html

Cheers,
Dave