Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org> on 2014/10/02 09:13:26 UTC

Powered by Apache Syncope

Hi all,
the Apache Software Foundation has recently published the "Powered by
Apache Logos" initiative; quoting from [1]:

> The “Powered By Apache” logo was created to celebrate The Apache
> Software Foundation's 15th Anniversary and promote the ASF's more than
> 200 projects.
>
> The logo was specially created to maintain the unique identity of each
> Apache project whilst identifying all projects under the Apache
> umbrella. The Apache community at-large are encouraged to proudly
> display “Powered By Apache” assets on their Websites, documentation,
> marketing materials, etc.

If you are using Apache Syncope in your own deployment - or your own
product - we invite you to put the "Powered by Apache Syncope" logo [2]
[3] on any relevant place, under the provided guidelines.

Looking forward to hear your feedback and to know who is going to take
on this.
Regards.

[1] http://apache.org/foundation/press/kit/#poweredby
[2] http://apache.org/foundation/press/kit/poweredBy/pb-syncope.jpg