Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by bntidd <bn...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/21 13:40:06 UTC

ServiceMix 4.4.1 and WebLogic11g

Can ServiceMix 4.4.1 be packaged in a war and deployed to WebLogic 11g?
I would need explicit instruction as I'm new to ServiceMix.

Thank you
Bryan

Re: ServiceMix 4.4.1 and WebLogic11g

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Bryan,

The war packaging was available for ServiceMix 3 but it's no more
available for ServiceMix 4.x.

AFAIR, we have a Jira about that.

Regards
JB

On 03/21/2012 01:40 PM, bntidd wrote:
> Can ServiceMix 4.4.1 be packaged in a war and deployed to WebLogic 11g?
> I would need explicit instruction as I'm new to ServiceMix.
>
> Thank you
> Bryan

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org