Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Steve Cohen <sc...@javactivity.org> on 2015/09/04 22:23:19 UTC

Where has the list of maven project properties gone?

What with the Codehaus "termination of Maven services" and other recent
developments, what has happened to the handy list of predefined project
properties and other properties that was once but no longer is available
from http://docs.codehaus.org/display/MAVENUSER/MavenPropertiesGuide ?
I need to look up one stinking property that I know I've used before and
can't find any listings of these.  I can't believe how difficult this
information has become to find.

Can someone provide a link to such a list?

Re: Where has the list of maven project properties gone?

Posted by Ben Podgursky <bp...@gmail.com>.
Dunno where it * actually * lives, but there's always...
https://web.archive.org/web/20150520200505/https://docs.codehaus.org/display/MAVENUSER/MavenPropertiesGuide

Posted by Sander Verhagen <sa...@sanderverhagen.net>.
That particular page has been a life saver many times. It was part of the MAVENUSER wiki at Codehaus. I found it in the Wayback Machine<https://web.archive.org/web/20080721022145/http:/docs.codehaus.org/display/MAVENUSER/MavenPropertiesGuide> but it's slow and hard to find. I put a mostly-verbatim copy of it on my website<https://www.totaalsoftware.com/blog/167-mavenpropertiesguide>, for my and your reference: https://www.totaalsoftware.com/blog/167-mavenpropertiesguide

Sander Verhagen
[  sander@sanderverhagen.net  ]

Posted by Russ Tremain <ru...@releasetools.org>.
Here is a good reference: