Posted to dev@edgent.apache.org by Dale LaBossiere <dm...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/04 12:50:31 UTC

removal of DEPENDENCIES

Hi Chris,

While Justin noted that DEPENDENCIES wasn’t required, it’s a standard maven-ism and I don’t think we should remove it.
IMO, there’s definite value to users of one of our jars/war to be able to open it up and easily see that info.  Don’t you agree?

— Dale

Re: removal of DEPENDENCIES

Posted by Dale LaBossiere <dm...@gmail.com>.
I may have misunderstood the earlier commit - I just looked at the comment.
I think it’s right to omit bundled content from DEPENDENCIES.  I thought the change would eliminate generation of the file.
So I think we may be all set on this one.

— Dale

Re: removal of DEPENDENCIES

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
Hi Dale,