Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org> on 2012/03/06 12:10:02 UTC

Slides Templates for Apache product talk

Hello Folks,
I wonder if we have such slides templates for doing Apache products talk.

Olivier Lamy
Talend: http://coders.talend.com

Re: Slides Templates for Apache product talk

Posted by Nick Burch <ni...@apache.org>.
On Tue, 6 Mar 2012, Erwan de FERRIERES wrote:
>> There has been talk of sorting some out, but I'm not sure we have
>> anything yet. We'd need to find the high quality version of the feather
>> logo first...
>
> there is a SVG version here : http://www.apache.org/foundation/press/kit/

Not of the most recent version, only the older ones

Nick

Re: Slides Templates for Apache product talk

Posted by Erwan de FERRIERES <er...@ferrieres.org>.
2012/3/6 Nick Burch <ni...@apache.org>:
> On Tue, 6 Mar 2012, Olivier Lamy wrote:
>>
>> I wonder if we have such slides templates for doing Apache products talk.
>

> There has been talk of sorting some out, but I'm not sure we have anything
> yet. We'd need to find the high quality version of the feather logo first...

Hi,

there is a SVG version here : http://www.apache.org/foundation/press/kit/

Cheers,

--
Erwan

Re: Slides Templates for Apache product talk

Posted by Nick Burch <ni...@apache.org>.