Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Glen Mazza <gl...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/24 22:14:07 UTC

Maven repo for FOP 0.95?

Hello, I can't find the Maven Repository for FOP 0.95--the most up-to-date I
see[1] is for FOP 0.93.  Does anyone know of a repository for the latest
release version?  I can type up a JIRA item if one is needed for this.

Thanks,
Glen

[1] http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/fop/fop/

Re: Maven repo for FOP 0.95?

Posted by Glen Mazza <gl...@gmail.com>.
Never mind--found it.  It's here:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/xmlgraphics/fop/

It might be nice on the website, perhaps on the "Ant Task" page under "Using
FOP" for each version, if you give the dependency and repository snippets
for using FOP w/Maven, and then rename the page to "Ant/Maven Use" or
similar.

Glen