Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Short, Dave" <da...@pfizer.com> on 2002/08/16 21:08:34 UTC

Apache 2.0.40

Apache 2.0.40 solves the problem of HTML documents getting truncated at 8192
bytes.  However, when using with mod_jk2, which worked with Apache 2.0.39,
the following message is issues to the W2K Event Viewer and Apache fails to
start:

The Apache service named  reported the following error:
>>> Apache.exe: module
"E:\tomcat\jakarta-tomcat-connectors\jk\native2\server\apache2\mod_jk2.c" is
not compatible with this version of Apache.     .

Any help would be appreciated.

Dave

RE: Apache 2.0.40

Posted by Andrew Conrad <an...@attbi.com>.
I believe there is a 'magic number' issue with mod_jk and mod_jk2
modules.  Meaning you need to compile a new mod_jk2 for use with 2.0.40

- Andrew