Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> on 2014/07/02 21:17:12 UTC

Re: Apache CXF 2.7.12 release approximate date

Hopefully next week.

New builds of WSS4J were just built today and vote started.   If the vote for that goes fine, we should be able to build the next CXF builds next week.

Dan

On Jun 30, 2014, at 11:02 AM, Ariel Cassan <ar...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I'm a member of the architecture team in charge of a software development
> project in Barcelona, Spain, that uses CXF 2.7.11 as its WS engine.
>
> During last weeks, we've been struggling against the CXF issue reported in
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-5679.
>
> We know that the bug will be fixed on the new release 2.7.12, but just
> because we are ready for go into production, we'd like to know if someone
> knows the appoximate date of when it is going to be finally released.
>
> We've been testing our product successfully with the last CXF's night
> builds, but we cannot use a snapshot version in production environment.
>

> Hope someone can throw us some light into this.
> Thanks everyone in advance,
>

> AC, from Barcelona (Spain).

Daniel Kulp

Re: Apache CXF 2.7.12 release approximate date

Posted by Ariel Cassan <ar...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for your response, Dan.

I've seen that many issues are being created and resolved on these days, but
the same 2 unresolved issues are still there.

Any news about this? Still planning to release CXF 2.7.12 this week?

Thanks!