Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Amar Kumar Banda <ab...@nisum.com> on 2013/06/20 19:48:31 UTC

Regarding the Voilation exception while creating the workspace

Hi,

Please could you go through the below files and give the solution, am
unable to create the workspace for nwms.

--

*Thank You!*

*Best Regards,*

*AMARKUMAR BANDA*

Re: Regarding the Voilation exception while creating the workspace

Posted by Thorsten Schöning <ts...@am-soft.de>.
Guten Tag Amar Kumar Banda,
am Mittwoch, 26. Juni 2013 um 14:55 schrieben Sie:

> I replaced svn version to the 1.7.10 and still facing same issue while creating the work space.

>  * fix crash with --username option on Windows (r1396285).....
> please could u explain clearly about this am not getting this.

This workaround is not necessary anymore in 1.7.10 and beyond, if you
really get the exact same error you either don't use the new svn
version, because of other older versions in the path for example, or
you simply don't get the exact same, but some other error now.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Thorsten Schöning

--
Thorsten Schöning       E-Mail:Thorsten.Schoening@AM-SoFT.de

Telefon...........05151-  9468- 55
Fax...............05151-  9468- 88
Mobil..............0178-8 9468- 04

Re: Regarding the Voilation exception while creating the workspace

Posted by Amar Kumar Banda <ab...@nisum.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Johan Corveleyn <jc...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Stefan Sperling <st...@elego.de>.
On Thu, Jun 20, 2013 at 11:18:31PM +0530, Amar Kumar Banda wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Please could you go through the below files and give the solution, am
> unable to create the workspace for nwms.

Looks like a known bug in 1.7.7, which was fixed in 1.7.8 (see below).
Please upgrade to 1.7.10 or 1.8.0 to resolve this issue.

(from https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/subversion/branches/1.7.x/CHANGES):
Version 1.7.8
(17 Dec 2012, from /branches/1.7.x)
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/subversion/tags/1.7.8
 User-visible changes
 [...]
    * fix crash with --username option on Windows (r1396285)