Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Chris Juettner <cm...@eaglejetsys.com> on 2006/07/20 18:53:28 UTC

HowTo: Use custom Java method on Form Widget

  I have a custom Java method that is suppose to return a collection of two values to a "multi" form for rendering.  What is the type of data structure I need to build in my method and return so the Form Widget processor can display the two values on the form. I believe the service needs to output a list, but I'm not sure if the list is a collection of objects. Think of the data I need to display as a database table with two columns (but the data is not stored in a database).

  TIA
  Chris Juettner
  Integral Business Solutions