Posted to dev@seatunnel.apache.org by CalvinKirs <ac...@163.com> on 2022/03/11 10:53:18 UTC

[VOTE]Release Apache SeaTunnel(Incubating) 2.1.0

Hello SeaTunnel Community,

This is an official vote for the Apache SeaTunnel(Incubating) 2.1.0 that we have been working toward.

To learn more about Apache SeaTunnel(Incubating), please see https://seatunnel.apache.org/

Release changes:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-seatunnel/milestone/2

The release candidates:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/seatunnel/2.1.0

Maven 2 staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheseatunnel-1001/org/apache/seatunnel/

Git tag for the release:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-seatunnel/tree/2.1.0

Release Commit ID:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-seatunnel/commit/e166028a7071d9033182bcff1fb090ba04c6561a

Keys to verify the Release Candidate:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/seatunnel/KEYS

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours or until necessary number
of votes are reached.

Please vote accordingly:

[ ] +1 approve

[ ] +0 no opinion

[ ] -1 disapprove with the reason

Checklist for reference:

[ ] Download links are valid.

[ ] Checksums and PGP signatures are valid.

[ ] DISCLAIMER is included.

[ ] Source code artifacts have correct names matching the current release.

[ ] LICENSE and NOTICE files are correct for each SeaTunnel repo.

[ ] All files have license headers if necessary.

[ ] No compiled archives bundled in source archive.

More detail checklist please refer:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INCUBATOR/Incubator+Release+Checklist

Best wishes!
Calvin Kirs

Re: [VOTE]Release Apache SeaTunnel(Incubating) 2.1.0

Posted by Lifeng Nie <ni...@apache.org>.
+1
I checked:
[x] Download links are valid.
[x] Sha512 and PGP signatures are valid.
[x] Source code artifacts have correct names matching the current release.
[x] LICENSE and NOTICE files are correct for each SeaTunnel repo.
[x] All files have license headers.
[x] No compiled archives bundled in source archive.

Re: [VOTE]Release Apache SeaTunnel(Incubating) 2.1.0

Posted by 范佳 <fa...@qq.com.INVALID>.
+1

Posted by Jiajie Zhong <zh...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

--
Best Wish
— Jiajie

Re: [VOTE]Release Apache SeaTunnel(Incubating) 2.1.0

Posted by Zonglei Dong <do...@apache.org>.
+ 1

Posted by Calvin Kirs <ki...@apache.org>.
leo65535 <le...@163.com> 于2022年3月14日周一 23:00写道:

> + 1, thanks kirs.
>

> Checklist [x] Download links are valid.
> [x] Project source code compile succeed.
> [x] All files have license header if necessary.
> [x] LICENSE and NOTICE files are correct.
> Best,
> Leo65535

Hi Lei,
Thanks for checking, your vote didn't count towards the results since this
thread has ended. But anyway, thanks for checking.

Posted by leo65535 <le...@163.com>.

Posted by Calvin Kirs <ki...@apache.org>.
Hi,
3 days passed, we’ve got 2 + 1 bindings, 5 +1 non-binding votes, and no 0
or -1 votes
I will now close this vote and results will be sent shortly.

Thanks all.

Lidong Dai <li...@apache.org> 于2022年3月14日周一 21:21写道:

Posted by Lidong Dai <li...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by "kezhenxu94@apache" <ke...@apache.org>.
+1 binding

- Git tag is correct.
- Download links are valid.
- LICENSE, DISCLAIMER, and NOTICE files exist.
- tarballs are signed by Calvin Kirs
- sha sums are correct.
- Source files have license headers if necessary.

BTW, Jiajie, PPMC’s votes are non-binding and you’d better ask the mentors to vote in dev@ thread first before carrying to general@incubator.a.o

> On Mar 11, 2022, at 18:53, CalvinKirs <ac...@163.com> wrote:
>
> Hello SeaTunnel Community,
>
> This is an official vote for the Apache SeaTunnel(Incubating) 2.1.0 that we have been working toward.
>
> To learn more about Apache SeaTunnel(Incubating), please see https://seatunnel.apache.org/
>
> Release changes:
> https://github.com/apache/incubator-seatunnel/milestone/2
>
> The release candidates:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/seatunnel/2.1.0
>
> Maven 2 staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheseatunnel-1001/org/apache/seatunnel/
>
> Git tag for the release:
> https://github.com/apache/incubator-seatunnel/tree/2.1.0
>
> Release Commit ID:
> https://github.com/apache/incubator-seatunnel/commit/e166028a7071d9033182bcff1fb090ba04c6561a
>
> Keys to verify the Release Candidate:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/seatunnel/KEYS
>
> The vote will be open for at least 72 hours or until necessary number
> of votes are reached.
>
> Please vote accordingly:
>
> [ ] +1 approve
>
> [ ] +0 no opinion
>
> [ ] -1 disapprove with the reason
>
> Checklist for reference:
>
> [ ] Download links are valid.
>
> [ ] Checksums and PGP signatures are valid.
>
> [ ] DISCLAIMER is included.
>
> [ ] Source code artifacts have correct names matching the current release.
>
> [ ] LICENSE and NOTICE files are correct for each SeaTunnel repo.
>
> [ ] All files have license headers if necessary.
>
> [ ] No compiled archives bundled in source archive.
>
> More detail checklist please refer:
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INCUBATOR/Incubator+Release+Checklist
>

> Best wishes!
> Calvin Kirs