Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by tim <ti...@mailiverse.com> on 2012/10/07 16:49:19 UTC

retry writing to a disconnected repository

Hey there,

I thought I would check if anyone has any input before I go ahead and implement this:

I need to write to a respository which is sometimes disconnected. If it is disconnected at mail-receive time, I need to queue for writing and retry later.

I plan on implementing this by copying RemoteDelivery, cutting out all of the socket stuff, and inserting the custom write to repository.

Is there some other way I should attempt which would reuse more and code less?

Thanks,

-tim