Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by FreshAir <li...@yahoo.com.cn> on 2008/07/31 08:59:28 UTC

Quetion on Selector

Hi,
I have tested activemq4.1 and simply sent messages using selectors that are
plain string properties. It is running normally. But when I use my own such
tool(I wrote a GUI test tool) to send the same messages under activemq5.1
the selector cann't work. Actually when I sent a small number of
messages(e.g <100) it worked while I sent up to 2000, the consumer seems
blind to the selector evaluated true.
Besides, producer randomly gets blocked while sending messages unless I
restart activemq5.1. And the connection gets blocked while there is no
broker available rather than throws an exception!
Would you please tell me is there any changes in 5.1 regarding selectors,
and any others?

Thanks in advance!