Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Artem Budnikov <a....@gmail.com> on 2020/08/27 08:55:59 UTC

Re: apache-ignite_2.8.0-1_all.deb package has older version of openjdk as dependency

Looks like this issue wasn't fixed in 2.8.1. The Ignite deb package v.
2.8.1 can't be installed on debian 10:

> $ sudo apt-get install apache-ignite
>  apache-ignite : Depends: openjdk-8-jdk but it is not installable or
>                         oracle-java8-installer but it is not installable

Is anyone working on this? I was going to update the Ignite 2.9
installation instruction for Debian, but if the issue is staying with
us, I guess I shouldn't bother.

-Artem

Posted by Artem Budnikov <a....@gmail.com>.
I've created a JIRA issue: