Posted to dev@streams.apache.org by Jason Letourneau <jl...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/08 23:56:31 UTC

[VOTE] Streams Master POM 1.0 Release

I've published the master POM 1.0 to the Nexus repo[1].  I've dubbed
1.0 since in theory it should not change very much.

+1 Agree to release
+0 Don't care
-1  Disagree

Jason

[1]https://repository.apache.org/index.html#view-repositories;staging~browsestorage

Re: [VOTE] Streams Master POM 1.0 Release

Posted by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu>.
Sorry to do so, but I've to vote -1 because of the incorrect naming of the
artifact, missing the required 'incubating' label. See also my comments to the
[DISCUSS] thread.

Regards, Ate

Posted by Craig McClanahan <cr...@apache.org>.
+1

Of course, we'll need to update the site URL when we graduate from the
Incubator, but agree that most of the rest looks like it'll be pretty
stable.

Craig