Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by David Klavon <dk...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/08 04:57:54 UTC

JEE 5.0 Report Card

There has been a couple of requests on the user list about where
Geronimo is in regard to moving to JEE 5.0.  I started a 'JEE 5.0 Report
Card' in the wiki in an attempt to capture all of the JEE 5.0 JSRs, and
communicate where Geronimo plans to gain support for the various spec
upgrades.   Some of the packages listed are just ideas at this point in
order to launch further discussion.

Given that the JEE 5.0 rollout is expected to be implemented across
several months and releases, it would be helpful to keep this chart
updated as each JSR is addressed so our users know our rollout plan.

Take a look... comments for improvement are welcomed.
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxPMGT/geronimo-jee-50-report-card.html

Dave

Re: JEE 5.0 Report Card

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>.
On 7/8/06, David Klavon <dk...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Take a look... comments for improvement are welcomed.
> http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxPMGT/geronimo-jee-50-report-card.html

Excellent! I'd go a step further - each spec could point to its own
page with details on how it;s going to be implemented or alike.

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.laskowski.net.pl

Re: JEE 5.0 Report Card

Posted by Jeff Genender <jg...@apache.org>.
Thanks for taking action on this Dave...great idea.

Jeff

Re: JEE 5.0 Report Card

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.
Thanks Dave.

--jason

Re: JEE 5.0 Report Card

Posted by Dave Colasurdo <da...@earthlink.net>.
I've reorganized the JEE 5.0 report card a bit and updated it with the
latest info relating to the spec levels and available packages.

See:  http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxPMGT/geronimo-jee-50-report-card.html

Please take a few minutes to review and comment/update as appropriate.

Thanks
-Dave-

Re: JEE 5.0 Report Card

Posted by Dave Colasurdo <da...@earthlink.net>.