Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by Benjamin Lerer <bl...@apache.org> on 2022/07/08 13:16:08 UTC

[DISCUSS] Making a 4.0.5 release

Hi everybody,

We recently committed CASSANDRA-15511 which will significantly reduce
allocations and improve the write throughput.

The discussion to deliver that improvement as part of the 4.0 branches can
be found at:
https://lists.apache.org/thread/f3dl7rfc2kv9f5r9pxzyz6zojsss81b9

It seems to me that with that improvement it would be a good time to make a
4.0.5 release and would like to hear your opinion about it.

Benjamin

Re: [DISCUSS] Making a 4.0.5 release

Posted by Jacek Lewandowski <le...@gmail.com>.
+1