Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by EP...@upstate.com on 2002/12/23 15:16:06 UTC

WebPagePortlet and WebPagePortlet2, what are the differences?

Hi all,

More specifically, I am attempting to load the homepage of a yazd discussion
group.  If i use WebPagePortlet, everything looks good the first time I load
the pane, and all the links pop me into a new browser properly formatted.
However, if I reload the pane, I get a big blank area.

WebPagePortlet2 works great the first time, and everytime for loading the
content.  However, the links on it are not properly formed.  If I open a
page, it does pop into a new browser, but then if I submit something, it
posts back to the portal, not to Yazd...

Help!

Eric