Posted to c-users@xalan.apache.org by wo...@gmx.net on 2002/03/08 17:44:47 UTC

Counter for XalanTransformer::initialize() and XalanTransformer::terminate()

Hi!

My program uses several instances of XalanTransformer. So far I have to make
sure, that XalanTransformer::initialize() and XalanTransformer::terminate()
are called only once. Would it be possible to implement a simple init counter
mechanism, like the one in XSLTInit.{cpp|h}?

BTW: is there a specific reason, that there are no $Id: $ tags in the source
files? I wanted to compare my version of XalanTransformer.cpp with the HEAD
version in the CVS repository, but I don't know the version included in my
distribution (Xalan 1.3)...

Cheers,

Wolfgang

--