Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by Łukasz Żołnowski <lu...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/29 09:21:11 UTC

Translation

Hello

My name is Łukasz Żołnowski and I want to help with polish translation.

Re: Translation

Posted by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org>.
On Sat, Sep 29, 2012 at 3:21 AM, Łukasz Żołnowski
<lu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello
>
> My name is Łukasz Żołnowski and I want to help with polish translation.

Hi  Łukasz,

As others have said, you should subscribe to this mailing list by
sending an email to ooo-L10n-subscribe@incubator.apache.org.

What operating system are you using?   We should probably make a
available a Polish build with our current partial translation so you
can review that.

Regards,

-Rob

Re: Translation

Posted by Paolo Pozzan <pa...@z2z.it>.
Il giorno 29/set/2012 09:48, "Łukasz Żołnowski"
<lu...@gmail.com>
@ <lu...@gmail.com>gmail.com <lu...@gmail.com>> ha
scritto:

> Hello
>
> My name is Łukasz Żołnowski and I want to help with polish translation.

Hello Lukasz!
First of all subscribe to the mailing list, otherwise you will not receive
any reply and your messages will have to be moderated.
Send an empty message to ooo-l10n-subscribe@incubator.apache.org and follow
the instructions of the automated reply.

Paolo

Re: Translation

Posted by Albino B Neto <bi...@apache.org>.
Hi.

On Sat, Sep 29, 2012 at 4:21 AM, Łukasz Żołnowski
<lu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> My name is Łukasz Żołnowski and I want to help with polish translation.

Welcome.

You can saw the page of translate[1]. Look with others users of
localization for help.

Subscribe in lista ooo-dev@ [2], this list all are involved in the
development and improvement of AOO.

1 - https://translate.apache.org/pl/