Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Pep <pe...@ticketweb.co.uk> on 2004/07/22 11:34:12 UTC

Please help me maintain a subversion project remotely.

I cannot access my subversion repository via the http:// or svn:// protocols.

The only way I can access the repository is via the file:// protocol.

I need to allow a number of developers to access the subversion repository
remotely.

Please can someone tell me why this does not work or do I really have to go
back to using cvs?

Cheers,
Pep.

Re: Please help me maintain a subversion project remotely.

Posted by Pep <pe...@ticketweb.co.uk>.
Okay I found out the problem and it appears it was me all along!

It was a case of ITFM, as in Ignore The F*cking Manual :-)

I was running the server through xinted but did not include the -i flag.

So all is well and I apologise for being frustrated with the project.  I am
looking forward to working with subversion and gain the benefits it has over
cvs.

Thanks for all help,
Pep.