Posted to dev@mxnet.apache.org by YiZhi Liu <li...@apache.org> on 2018/01/18 01:59:28 UTC

Guidance For Posting Jar to Apache Maven Repo

Since we now have changed Scala package prefix to org.apache, does someone
have guidance for posting it to Apache's Maven Repository?

FYI, ml.dmlc.mxnet was posted to oss.sonatype.org.

--
Yizhi Liu
DMLC member

Re: Guidance For Posting Jar to Apache Maven Repo

Posted by YiZhi Liu <ea...@gmail.com>.
Thank you guys, looks like we can post using Apache ID. No additional
registration is required.

Posted by Nan Zhu <zh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Naveen Swamy <mn...@gmail.com>.
Hi Yizhi,