Posted to dev@aurora.apache.org by Isaac Councill <is...@hioscar.com> on 2014/08/06 01:08:34 UTC

(AURORA-596) SQL constraint violation in DbAttributeStore

Hi,

I noticed this issue after being hit with the "Unique index or primary key
violation" error on one slave machine. Is there a recommended workaround to
reset the db state safely? Currently aurora will not schedule jobs on that
slave.

Thanks,
Isaac

Re: (AURORA-596) SQL constraint violation in DbAttributeStore

Posted by Bill Farner <wf...@apache.org>.
Yeah, hopefully releases will be semi-frequent now that the first one is
out of the way; and releases should come with a better assurance that it
has been vetted, as compared to any arbitrary commit.

-=Bill

Posted by Isaac Councill <is...@hioscar.com>.

Posted by Bill Farner <wf...@apache.org>.