Posted to c-users@xerces.apache.org by Th...@emc.com on 2008/12/16 01:11:30 UTC

Socket sample for reference

I have a need to use a socket to communicate with a server, and since
the application already links against Xerces-c 2.8.0, it appears Xerces
already has some nice built-in abstractions here that I can make use of
in the form of the XMLNetAccessor class.  Unfortunately, there are no
samples in the samples or tests directories.

Can someone point out a location where samples exist so I can better
understand how to integrate correctly?

Thanks,
Nicholas

Re: Socket sample for reference

Posted by Vitaly Prapirny <ma...@mebius.net>.
Thayer_Nicholas@emc.com wrote:
> I have a need to use a socket to communicate with a server, and since
> the application already links against Xerces-c 2.8.0, it appears Xerces
> already has some nice built-in abstractions here that I can make use of
> in the form of the XMLNetAccessor class.  Unfortunately, there are no
> samples in the samples or tests directories.
>
> Can someone point out a location where samples exist so I can better
> understand how to integrate correctly?

  You could look at the NetAccessorTest in the Xerces 3.0.0 tests
directory.

Good luck!
	Vitaly