Posted to j-dev@xerces.apache.org by Eric Lilja <mi...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/07 19:17:49 UTC

New release?

It's almost three years since the last release. The release with
schema-1.1 support has been in beta a very long time indeed (maybe
almost three years for that one as well). I hope to see a new release
rolled out soon, that would make me happy.

- Eric Lilja

Re: New release?

Posted by Michael Glavassevich <mr...@ca.ibm.com>.
Hi Eric,

I agree. It would be good to get out a new release. I've historically been
the one whose driven those but haven't had much time lately.

Thanks.

Michael Glavassevich
XML Technologies and WAS Development
IBM Toronto Lab