Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Satish K Terala <sa...@netscape.net> on 2003/03/24 10:27:19 UTC

Problem with content type for a SOAP RPC Handler

Hi
I am trying to test my listener (sort of a webserver) for SOAP requests
with JMeter's SOAP RPC Handler,
Problem is that JMeter always sends the content type as
application/x-www-form-urlencoded while my webserver expects only
text/xml , else it fails.
I have tried adding a HTTP HeaderManager to over ride the default
content type setting, still the problem persists.The HTTPHeader Manager
adds the SOAPAction header which i set but when i set the Content-type
header, it does'nt appear in the request being sent (I use tcpmon to see
the http request being sent)
 Could any one tell me how to over come this problem.
thanks
satish

How to Setup SOAP RPC Handler

Posted by JW...@360commerce.com.

Greetings.

I am relatively new to the Jmeter users group. Can someone point me at a
document or website that outlines some best practices/procedures for using
jmeter to test .wsdl's..

specifically, which combination of controllers and listeners are required?
How do I pass required parameters to the .wsdl?

Any help at all would be helpful.

Thanks in advance.

Jim Weeks
SQA Analyst