Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org> on 2021/12/27 13:02:19 UTC

[NOTICE] Increased build instability

Dear community,

We are currently experiencing an increased build instability phase [1, 2].
Due to this, please be cautious when merging new changes by making sure
that CI has completely passed. Also please double check that your change
could not introduce a test failure before ruling it out as unrelated.
Otherwise we might risk introducing additional instabilities that might not
be immediately visible due to the high rate of build failures atm.

Cheers,
Till