Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Eduardo Rotundo <ed...@zellchemie.com> on 2016/07/29 15:21:06 UTC

Problem with Manager GUI

Hi.

I downloaded the last version of Apache TomEE Plus but when i click the Manager App to enter site to view, the system don’t ask to me for the user and password to enter. Previously configured Tomcat-users.xml and enable a user to enter to the system.

I make a downgrade to versión 1.7.4 and the problem not exist

Best regards

Eduardo Rotundo

Enviado desde Correo<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> para Windows 10

Re: Problem with Manager GUI