Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Pascal Schumacher <pa...@gmx.net> on 2017/04/22 12:44:17 UTC

[text] WordUtils

Hello everybody,

the copy of commons-lang WordUtils removed from commons-text a few
months ago, because Duncan Jones wanted to split/refactor it.

As there was no new of the refactoring until now I guess it could not be
completed. Maybe we should just add the copy back?

Cheers,

Pascal

Re: [text] WordUtils

Posted by Rob Tompkins <ch...@gmail.com>.
> On Apr 28, 2017, at 7:27 AM, Rob Tompkins <ch...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> On Apr 27, 2017, at 10:11 AM, Eyal Allweil <ey...@yahoo.com.INVALID> wrote:
>>
>> Hi guys,
>> If you add WordUtils.java back "as is", you can probably create a couple of good "newbie" entries on the Apache "Help Wanted" site to attract people to Commons-Text.
>> Cheers,Eyal
>>

> +1 to this. I'll try to look into it before the weekend is out.

Does this suffice?

https://helpwanted.apache.org/task.html?bd9ab58ec221242b0ddff8adca5f9176ef6fd56f <https://helpwanted.apache.org/task.html?bd9ab58ec221242b0ddff8adca5f9176ef6fd56f>

Willing to change the wording because my english is particularly poor despite it being my first language :-)

-Rob

Re: [text] WordUtils

Posted by Rob Tompkins <ch...@gmail.com>.

Re: [text] WordUtils