Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by mqaiserm <Qa...@revolution.com> on 2006/05/01 17:10:20 UTC

Re: xfire components

what you mean ?

XFire componenets are not supported in servicemix and now we should use
jsr181 components ?

am I right ?
Sent from the ServiceMix - User forum at Nabble.com.

Re: xfire components

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Lightweight components have never supported wsdl.
WSDL is supported by standard JBI components and I'm not very keen on
spending time implementing features that are already provided by other
components... unless you provide a patch ;)
So yes, you should use the jsr181 component which is also based on XFire.
Take a look at the soap-binding demo in 3.0 distribution.

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet