Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Zheng Lin Edwin Yeo <ed...@gmail.com> on 2018/02/18 01:20:07 UTC

Doing calculation for fields indexed in StandardTokenizer

Hi Sir,

We have a field that has been extracted from Tika under the attr_* dynamic
field which is indexed using StandardTokenizer.

Now we have a field called attr_stream_size, which we want to do some
calculation (Eg: sum) using JSON Facet. However, as the field is not
indexed in integer/float, is it possible to still do the calculation using
JSON Facet, or can the field be mapped to integer/float without re-indexing?

Regards,
Edwin

Re: Doing calculation for fields indexed in StandardTokenizer

Posted by Zheng Lin Edwin Yeo <ed...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

This is the Aggregation Functions in Solr Facet Functions, which I
understand that it only works in numeric field. But if the field is already
indexed in string/text, is it possible for the field to be mapped to