Posted to dev@hc.apache.org by Manish Moorjani <Ma...@infosys.com> on 2004/08/22 15:42:26 UTC

Status bar keeps on going

Hi ,

I am using HttpClient for fetching urls and displaying pages.
the issue I am facing is that even after the entire page is displayed the status bar keeps moving for some
time abt 20 seconds, the logs dont show me anything
I tried something in response.flush()
response.flushbuffer()
but still this is happening ?
Does anybody has any idea abt this ?

Regards,
Manish Moorjani
Infosys Technologies Ltd.
Phone: 91-44-24509530/40/50 Extn. 80395
"If you are still amazed by something you accomplished yesterday then today has been a waste"

Re: Status bar keeps on going

Posted by Michael Becke <be...@u.washington.edu>.
Hi Manish,

It's pretty hard to say from the information provided.  HttpClient does
not come with a status bar so it depends on how you've implemented it.
If you post some sample code showing the problem and a wire log
<http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/httpclient/logging.html> we should
be able to help out.

Mike