Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org> on 2012/05/04 17:18:00 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Airavata 0.2-incubating

The 72 hour voting period is passed and the vote is now closed.  Thanks to everyone who took time to review the release.

With the three IPMC member votes (2 of them mentors) and 5 PPMC votes the vote succeeds.

IPMC member voting record:
* Ate Douma:  +1
* Chris Mattmann : +1
Srinath Perera : +1

*Denotes an IPMC member vote cast on the airavata-dev list

Thanks,
Suresh