Posted to dev@manifoldcf.apache.org by Jack Krupansky <ja...@lucidimagination.com> on 2010/08/31 16:33:13 UTC

Re: About name change -- Lucon, Lukon

To increase findability, how about Lucon or Lukon - Lu[cene] + con[nector]
or "k" for Karl.

-- Jack Krupansky

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
Omnivore, perhaps?  A little more findable...  Of course, now the humorist
in me tries to extend this in obviously wrong directions, like "Apache
Yardsale" and "Apache VacuumCleaner". ;-)

Tying to Lucene seems like not quite the right idea, in my view, but we can
vote on it.

Karl

On Tue, Aug 31, 2010 at 10:33 AM, Jack Krupansky <