Posted to users@deltaspike.apache.org by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org> on 2016/05/16 13:46:28 UTC

Transaction Scope activation

Hey guys

I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong.  I'm trying to leverage DS's
transaction scope to start a context for the duration of a transaction, per
[1].  However, I keep getting a context not active.  I'm using DS 1.6.0 and
Weld 2.3.4.

John

[1]: https://deltaspike.apache.org/documentation/jpa.html#@TransactionScoped

Re: Transaction Scope activation

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
Figured it out, turns out it was a conflict w/ the new bootstrap API in
Weld.

John

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
please have a look at [1]