Posted to netcat@netbeans.apache.org by Eric Barboni <sk...@apache.org> on 2020/03/25 12:57:23 UTC

12.0 beta 2 available

Hi NetCAT folks,

 A beta2 is available to test for NetCAT program. Should work for maven
testing now. Groovy updated widlfly added, maybe enterprise area to be
retested. I hope we are not too PR accept crazy.

https://builds.apache.org/view/M-R/view/NetBeans/job/netbeans-TLP/job/netbea
ns/job/release120/7/artifact/dist/netbeans/

If PR are too sensitive to be merged for 12.0 it would be nice to put
milestone 12.1.

If it's ok for others on maven side, we may cc this mail to dev ml.

Best Regards

Eric