Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Geoff Howard <co...@leverageweb.com> on 2004/02/07 16:24:30 UTC

Re: cvs commit: cocoon-2.1/src/java/org/apache/cocoon/components/language/programming/java JavaLanguage.java

Did this have to do with the jms/jndi lookup failure you were finding?
Haven't looked into it yet.

Geoff

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de>.
On 07.02.2004 16:58, Geoff Howard wrote:

>>> Did this have to do with the jms/jndi lookup failure you were
>>> finding? Haven't looked into it yet.
>>
>> No, nothing. I also don't have this issue.
>
> oh, sorry - it was Vadim.  Weird that you don't have the same warning
> though.  Do you have all blocks enabled?  I have the same warnings in my
> core.log.

Oh, in the log, haven't read Vadim's mail deeply. Yes, in core.log I
have this warning too.

Joerg

Re: cvs commit: cocoon-2.1/src/java/org/apache/cocoon/components/language/programming/java JavaLanguage.java

Posted by Geoff Howard <co...@leverageweb.com>.

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de>.