Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com> on 2016/03/06 13:47:30 UTC

changes page gone?

Hi,

with the old layout of our web-page we used to have a changes page, showing
the differences of all available karaf versions. I believe it's gone, or at
least moved into a dark place where it hides from beeing easily found ;)

Can we drag it out there and move it to a more prominent place? :)

regards, Achim

--

Apache Member
Project Lead