Posted to dev@weex.apache.org by 大诗胸 <so...@gmail.com> on 2017/01/24 09:14:32 UTC

About repository permission

Hi, all committers&mentors

Now, as I seen, committers have the 'write' permission to the
'apache/incubator-weex' repo.  How about the 'admin' permission? Will some
of the committers be grant that?

Currently, we have set up some CI services in `alibaba/weex`. If we want to
move to new repo, these services we used must be set up too. And this
process need 'admin' permisson.

--
sospartan
Phone:13588488290

Re: About repository permission

Posted by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org>.
What permissions are you looking for? In general, services are fairly
locked down by infrastructure to avoid larger problems, but if we tell them
that there is something we need, we typically get it.

Cheers
Niclas

--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer