Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2017/04/18 12:22:25 UTC

Re: tutorial for new version

Hi Pranay, Tutorial Maintainers :)

Great works guys! I have slightly amended the R16.11 version. I'll continue to review...

I see very few differences (only "for 13.07, 14.12 and 15.12" added in title and content) between

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/OFBiz+Tutorial+-+A+Beginners+Development+Guide and

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/OFBiz+Tutorial+-+A+Beginners+Development+Guide+for+13.07%2C+14.12+and+15.12

Why do we have 2 versions?

Thanks

Jacques

Le 07/02/2017 � 10:43, Pranay Pandey a �crit :

Re: tutorial for new version

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
This really great and important stuff, thank you to all who worked on it :)

Jacques

Re: tutorial for new version

Posted by Pranay Pandey <pr...@hotwaxsystems.com>.

Re: tutorial for new version

Posted by Swapnil Mane <sw...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Hello team,

Re: tutorial for new version

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Le 28/04/2017 � 08:04, Jacques Le Roux a �crit :
> I noticed weird characters in Chinese translation when creating an ofbizDemo component.
>
> I mean those weird characters existed before pasting in Confluence.
This happens only on Windows and does not happen with R15.12 (did not test R16.11, I guess it's the same than trunk)

I think we can neglect, so I'll not create a Jira for that.

Jacques

Re: tutorial for new version

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
I'm done with it. I think we need to use the R16.11 version to create an updated trunk version, no?

I noticed weird characters in Chinese translation when creating an ofbizDemo component.

I mean those weird characters existed before pasting in Confluence.

Jacques

Le 19/04/2017 � 14:04, Jacques Le Roux a �crit :

Re: tutorial for new version

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi All,

Re: tutorial for new version