Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Zhong Wang <wa...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/31 04:04:05 UTC

spark summit 2016 (San Francisco, CA)

Hi zeppelin users/developers,

Are any of you going to attend the spark summit in June?

Zeppelin is an awesome project, and we had a great experience using
Zeppelin and working with the community this year. I would like to meet
with anyone who is interested in Zeppelin in person and chat about
interactive data analysis during the summit.

Please let me know if you are going to join.

Thanks!

Zhong

Re: spark summit 2016 (San Francisco, CA)

Posted by Rusty Bickel <rb...@crossroads.net>.
Sounds great! Looking forward to meeting you all

--
Sent from [REDACTED]

Re: spark summit 2016 (San Francisco, CA)

Posted by Rusty Bickel <rb...@crossroads.net>.

--
Sent from [REDACTED]

Re: spark summit 2016 (San Francisco, CA)

Posted by Zhong Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Zhong Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jeremy Anderson <je...@objectadjective.com>.
Zhong,

Posted by Jeremy Anderson <je...@objectadjective.com>.
Zhong,

Posted by Zhong Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Zhong Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
Count me in, as I will be there as well.

--
Luciano Resende
http://twitter.com/lresende1975

Re: spark summit 2016 (San Francisco, CA)

Posted by Sourav Mazumder <so...@gmail.com>.
I would be there too.

Regards,
Sourav