Posted to dev@ambari.apache.org by Di Li <os...@gmail.com> on 2017/02/08 21:05:55 UTC

Does Ambari web UI use JSON files from ambari-web/app/assets/data ?

Hello folks,

Does Ambari web UI use JSON files from ambari-web/app/assets/data ? I
noticed they are installed to /usr/lib/ambari-server/web/data on a cluster.
For example, HBASE_SUMMARY.json from
ambari-web/app/assets/data/widget_layouts is installed
to /usr/lib/ambari-server/web/data/widget_layouts.

I thought they were for UI unit testing only as I see that the JSON files
in ambari-web/app/assets/data are used as mock URLs for the real REST API
URL  submitted by the web UI.

Does Ambari web UI uses those JSON files in the assets dir for any real UI
functions?

Thanks

Di.